Last Light

16/10/2016














Wearing: Forever New top | Jay Jays floral kimono | Supre jeans | Betts for Her boots | Young Designers Collective fashion bag

Hey babes,

These photos were taken one Saturday evening, as the sun was going down and the night-time air brought a chill to our shoulders. The calm atmosphere and sandy ground made this photoshoot so wonderful. I remember this night because the sunset on the drive home was absolutely stunning. Red and orange clouds filled the sky and the sun was framed by tall trees either side of the road.

Enough about the past for now, let's talk about the present. This is my first weekend since school started and lucky enough for me I have not much homework at all. It was great to see all my friends again and to get back into the swing of things. I have also started walking a lot and I am feeling so good for it, it is amazing how good weather can motivate you. It is starting to feel more like summer. It is really nice to leave the house without three layers on. In fact I am sitting here right now contemplating whether or not to go in the pool. All in all everything is going well.

Today I just wanted to give a special shoutout to my best friend, Nancy, because it is her birthday today. Happy Birthday babe, love you so much!


Good vibes,
 photo af57004b-cd03-41a1-8b90-da1976e70263_zps1eb1u5la.jpg



Subscribe

* indicates required

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Sunkissed Soul. Design by FCD.