1 Year

10/04/2016







Wearing: Supre Shrunken Tee, Supre Ripped Skinny Jeans, Rubi Shoes Flats

Hey guys,

Firstly I am going to talk about this outfit and my current love for Supre and then I'll discuss why today is a very special day. So as for this outfit, I am absolutely loving my new jeans from Supre's new denim range and you guys will be seeing a lot more of these beauties. I also purchased the top from Supre along with another winter top, and they are both so beautiful and soft and comfortable. These cute little slip on from Rubi Shoes are perfect for winter because they have closed in toes and are super comfy, which is a plus for any long day walking. That's enough about my outfit, now lets talk about something very exciting.

Today marks one year since I started my blog! It doesn't seem like very long but so much has happened in such a short period of time. I will just give you guys a really quick summary of what has happened in this one amazing year:
1. I have tried out heaps of new post ideas such as book reviews. 
2. I have been featured in Dolly Magazine. 
3. I collaborated with some amazing bloggers such as Totally Tianna. 
4. I started a mailing list. 
5. I have collaborated with todiefor.com to give you guys 15% off with the code 'BEAUTYSPOT' (still valid until the 23/04/2016). 
6. Lots of new people joined our little online community from all around the world xx
Thank you guys so much for your support this year, it honestly means the world to me. I couldn't have achieved all of these amazing things without every single on of you. 

Lots of love, 
 photo af57004b-cd03-41a1-8b90-da1976e70263_zps1eb1u5la.jpg

Subscribe

* indicates required

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Sunkissed Soul. Design by FCD.