Pretty in Pink

26/03/2016










Hey guys,

It feels like forever since we've talked. Last week I promoted my discount code for To Die For Swimwear (which is still valid so go check that post out), and recently I have been doing more tutorials or infrative posts and I haven't done a chatty look book in a while.

Anyway, here we are, with -finally- another outfit post. I have been struggling to find time during the week and have been very busy on the weekends. But I will try harder to find time to take more pics. I took these using my tri-pod and Canon Powershot and I really like how they turned out. This upward facing angle is a bit different but I quite like it. This top is so cute, it reminds me of a pretty witch with the criss-cross ties. I love how both of these items are quite neutral colours, I think it is very calming and soft.

I didn't do an Easter post because I went away and didn't really feel like photographing. So Happy Easter to you all!

Lots of love,
 photo af57004b-cd03-41a1-8b90-da1976e70263_zps1eb1u5la.jpg

Subscribe

* indicates required

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Sunkissed Soul. Design by FCD.